See More Photos Here:Fire outbreak at Yabatech’s Girls hostel (photos)>>>>>>>>>


yabafire

A female hostel, Bakassi hostel at the Yaba College of Technology, Yaba Lagos was gutted by fire in the early hours of today, Wednesday, 23rd November, 2016.

yabatech-fire-0

Multiple reports states that the fire started at around 5:00am this morning. According to our sources in the institution, the fire was caused by a spark in electricity.

yabatech-fire-01

“The Fire Fighters are on ground but the fire is still burning seriously inside the hostel. I cannot say if any of the students died but I can say that some of them fainted. “We learnt that the fire was caused by an electric spark inside the hostel and it became really serious all of a sudden. As I am talking to you, the place is still burning seriously,” the final year student who pleaded anonymity said.

yabatech-fire-02

yabatech-fire-07

yabatech-fire-06

yabatech-fire-05

yabatech-fire-04

After the fire was put out;

yabatech-fire-03

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s