From the stables of Dokun Olumofin:
1. Women who are not Celibate ( Most Celibate women have had sex with more than 50 men and are trying hard to redeem their Vagina. Please don’t fall for the celibacy trick. It is a calculated ruse to deceive men) .
2.Women who wear two underwears a day 2B. Please run from women with unshaved armpit.
3. A Woman who has never committed an abortion
4. Women who don’t snapchat during service .
5. Women who don’t use the hopeless ‘Dog snapchat filter’ 5B. Any woman who doesn’t look exactly like her Social Media Pictures should be dumped immediately.
6. A woman who doesn’t own an IPhone (This is rare but a calculated strategy to spot a woman u can marry immediately).
7. Send 40 DMs a week (Send the Messages don’t be scared)
8. Any woman whose page is locked is not ready for marriage ( She is obviously hiding something)
9. A woman who responds to DMs should be first on your list for consideration (It means she is looking for friendship)
10. Stay away from Single ladies around Lekki Phase 1, Oando Filling Station Round about Lekki, Surulere, Imo State, Asokoro, Gwarinpa, Maitama and Wuse 2 Abuja. ( If you must date them please ask for their source of income, Lekki Phase 1 is the head quarters for Runs girls)
11. Any woman who calls her self a Makeup artist should not be taken seriously. Everyone is a make up artist nowadays even my self @dokunolumofin( Unserious women) The likes of Banke, Oshewa etc are renowned MUAs. They are Professionals not the self acclaimed MUAs. .
13. Any woman who cannot go a year without a gift from you should be dumped immediately.
14. A lady with hair net around the house and nasty dirty towel wrapped around her body like a village woman should be dropped instantly (we are in the 21st century for chrissake!)
15. Women who use more than 1hour to make up should not be considered.
16. Do not marry a woman who practises only Missionary style during sex (variety is the spice of life).
17. MyTop Recommended States with Best Wives (Ogun, Ondo, Osun,Anambra,Enugu, Ekiti, Kaduna, Adamawa, Calabar, Bayelsa, Katsina, Borno,Rivers,Edo,Akwa ibom,onitsha